Hello Again!

This is the companion to my other blog East Yorkshire Pudding (www.eyorkspud.blogspot.com.) Here I will post random photographs that I have taken myself, family photographs I have had given or borrowed, and have bought or found. Postcards will probably pop up now and again. Please feel free to comment, 'follow', or even send me something I may like to post.

I can't promise to post everyday, but I will try to do so regularly.

Tuesday 29 November 2011

In The Beginning...



There is a trend at the moment to remind ourselves of the snow last winter, so here is my contribution. This was taken in Early December 2010, just before our Westie, Bobby, came to live with us. The photograph shows Mr and Miss Thomas walking down what is known as 'Lover's Lane', Garden Village, Hull.

3 comments:

  1. wow, a lot of snow. We still have no snow in Oslo...I notice my patience is running out :=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love that shot- though it sure makes me cold :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...but a bit too cold for much loving, methinks!! x

    ReplyDelete