Hello Again!

This is the companion to my other blog East Yorkshire Pudding (www.eyorkspud.blogspot.com.) Here I will post random photographs that I have taken myself, family photographs I have had given or borrowed, and have bought or found. Postcards will probably pop up now and again. Please feel free to comment, 'follow', or even send me something I may like to post.

I can't promise to post everyday, but I will try to do so regularly.

Friday 6 January 2012

Three Kings for Epiphany

King Henry VII

King Henry VIII

King Edward VI

I hope this isn't cheating, but I personally don't own pictures of the Tudor Kings. Henry VII fought for the crown, and won it off Richard III. Henry VIII, his son, took the crown in 1509, until his death in 1547. Edward, Henry's only surviving son by Jane Seymour took the crown at only nine years old. He died at fifteen, leaving the crown uncertain and fought over.

If you haven't taken your Christmas decorations down, you have twelve hours to do so!

Picture Credits

No comments:

Post a Comment