Hello Again!

This is the companion to my other blog East Yorkshire Pudding (www.eyorkspud.blogspot.com.) Here I will post random photographs that I have taken myself, family photographs I have had given or borrowed, and have bought or found. Postcards will probably pop up now and again. Please feel free to comment, 'follow', or even send me something I may like to post.

I can't promise to post everyday, but I will try to do so regularly.

Friday 23 December 2011

The Holly...


I would have liked to have taken some photo's of the Christmas lights in Hull City Centre, yet Hull City Council have surpassed their  standards and made them so appalling, that to call them Christmas lights would be an embarrassment. Instead I have posted a picture of some holly taken on East Park, Hull, early December 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment