Hello Again!

This is the companion to my other blog East Yorkshire Pudding (www.eyorkspud.blogspot.com.) Here I will post random photographs that I have taken myself, family photographs I have had given or borrowed, and have bought or found. Postcards will probably pop up now and again. Please feel free to comment, 'follow', or even send me something I may like to post.

I can't promise to post everyday, but I will try to do so regularly.

Friday 2 December 2011

London (2)

Again, taken on the 28th August 2011, this is part of the memorial to all the animals who lost their lives in various conflicts. It is situated opposite Hyde Park, London.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like these. I've never heard of these before, but we saw 'War Horse' earlier in the year and it really brought home to me how many animals were involved. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole memorial is very moving to visit, and as it says, "they had no choice". A must see when in London; it is not far from Marble Arch Tube Station.

    ReplyDelete